Today we’ll be diving into the Pitching Mechanics of Yu Darvish, highlighting his ability to sequence his body to produce high pitching velocity. We’ll be mainly focusing on his Hip Rotation Mechanics so if you want more context on that be sure to checkout that article. I will be including further breakdowns below so after you checkout the video be sure to continue to scroll below.
Before we dive into the video be sure to Follow Me on Social Media to get daily updates on my Baseball Journey and to not miss any of the action! If you want to sign up for free access to all the content I’ll be producing on this site and to receive updates about new exclusive content be sure to throw your email in the box below! Be sure to checkout my newest ebook on Throwing Mechanics if you’re interested in how to best obtain arm path efficiency and also my ebook on Velocity Development because everyone needs to throw harder.
If you’re in need of mechanical coaching be sure to sign up for a Mechanical Analysis. Now let’s get to the breakdown!
Work w/ Robby Row
Pitching Mechanics Breakdowns
- Tyler Glasnow
- Jacob deGrom
- Lucas Giolito + Shane Bieber
- Dustin May
- Mike Clevinger
- Joe Kelly
- Josh Staumont + Hunter Greene
Don’t Miss These
- Deep Dive into My Pitching Outings
- The Robby Row Vlog Series
- Hip Rotation Mechanics + Hip/Shoulder Separation
- Effortless Velocity + Pitching Mechanics To Throw Harder
- Forward Momentum + Acceleration
- Early Arm Raise + The Loss of Pitching Velocity
Who is Robby Rowland?
My Throwing Content
- Deep Dive into My Outings
- Bullpen 94-96 MPH
- First Bullpen Back From Surgery
- How I Approach a Bullpen in 2020
- Second Bullpen Back From Surgery
- Mic’d Up Throwing Sessions
Discounted Baseball Products
Subscribe To My Podcast
Robby Row’s PayPal 4 Donations
NO COPYRIGHT WAS INTENDED IN CREATING THIS VIDEO