- I lost 30 lbs to get into better shape but lost 4-5 MPH on my Fastball. What should I do?
- My son is in High School and we don’t quite know what to do for after he is done throwing. We have heard good and bad things about icing, running, stem units, massage guns, lifting, etc.. What should he be doing?
- Best way for a Pitcher to get recruited by colleges?
- My 10 Year Old son is lacking a lot of Velo. What should we do?
- How can I still execute Pitches even when I’m super tired?
- What is your opinion on coaches calling pitches? What should I do if my coach calls pitches and I can’t shake off?
Also Available On
Links From Today’s Episode
eBooks Available For Purchase
Online Pitching Coach Options
Discounted Baseball Products
Baseball Strength Training Program
If you’re interested in a Baseball Specific Strength Training Program Dr. Heenan offers an Online Training Service in which he assesses any deficiencies you may have and personally creates a workout program to help you become the athlete you’ve always wanted to be! The best part is.. I can save you $100 on the activation fee!
You will enter your email at the bottom of the page, you will then receive a follow up email with the final details of the program/on-boarding. Upon signing up use the code “robby” and you will receive $100 dollars off!