- Would you recommend using Weighted Balls for Velocity?
- I was wondering if you had any advice on how to get comfortable throwing offspeed and staying consistent with it.
- I only throw 75 mph with ok off speed as a sophomore. Is velocity the most important thing for someone my age? And do you have any tips for working on getting really good off speed pitches like a curve ball?
- Do you have any suggestions on how to warm up when pitching in relief on cold nights?
- After my last season I threw around 100 innings, but my body is only used to me throwing 30 or 40 a season my previous years. Now, my arm feels super weak, and I taken 3 weeks off. Do you have any suggestions for what I should do?
- Would you recommend using plyoballs when you taking a break from throwing from throwing after the fall season?
eBooks Available For Purchase
Online Pitching Coach Options
Discounted Baseball Products
Baseball Strength Training Program
If you’re interested in a Baseball Specific Strength Training Program Dr. Heenan offers an Online Training Service in which he assesses any deficiencies you may have and personally creates a workout program to help you become the athlete you’ve always wanted to be! The best part is.. I can save you $100 on the activation fee!
You will enter your email at the bottom of the page, you will then receive a follow up email with the final details of the program/on-boarding. Upon signing up use the code “robby” and you will receive $100 dollars off!