In episode 32 of The Robby Row Show I sit down with Nick Esposito. Nick is a strength coach at Champion PT and Performance in Massachusetts. Nick offers a variety of ways to learn from him through his Instagram and website which I will link below for you to check out. Nick and I go over all the popular topics in regards to Strength Training in the sport of Baseball. See Show Notes below for a more in-depth outline of our conversation!
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/esposito_strength_club/
Website – http://espositostrengthclub.com/
Youth Baseball Content – https://esposito-strength-club.teachable.com/p/strength-training-for-youth-baseball-players
If you enjoyed this podcast I would absolutely love a review from you! Thank you for listening!
The Robby Row Show – Episode 32
Introduction of Guest – Nick Esposito
* What are you currently doing?
* How did you become?
* Why did you decide on strength coaching?
Subject – Youth Players
* What can youth players do right now to improve?
* Common mistakes the youth makes?
* What is something they shouldn’t worry about right now?
Subject – Training Protocols
* What are some things baseball players especially should focus on?
* What should we not focus on?
* How much of an impact does training have on performance?