Today we’ll be looking at the Pitching Mechanics of Jacob deGrom and more specifically how he is able to produce a ton of throwing velocity by way of efficiently sequencing his body. I’ll also include a couple more videos that I’ve done on deGrom below so be sure to checkout this full page to get an idea of what I see when looking at the pitching mechanics of the best pitcher in this generation.
Before we dive into the video be sure to Follow Me on Social Media to get daily updates on my Baseball Journey and to not miss any of the action! If you want to sign up for free access to all the content I’ll be producing on this site and to receive updates about new exclusive content be sure to throw your email in the box below! Be sure to checkout my newest ebook on Throwing Mechanics if you’re interested in how to best obtain arm path efficiency and also my ebook on Velocity Development because everyone needs to throw harder.
If you’re in need of mechanical coaching be sure to sign up for a Mechanical Analysis. Now let’s get to the breakdown!
Work w/ Robby Row
- Velocity Development eBook
- Throwing Mechanics eBook
- Pitch Grip Analysis eBook
- Mobility Routines eBook
MORE Jacob deGrom
- Tyler Glasnow
- Lucas Giolito + Shane Bieber
- Dustin May
- Mike Clevinger
- Joe Kelly
- Josh Staumont + Hunter Greene
Don’t Miss These
- Deep Dive into My Pitching Outings
- The Robby Row Vlog Series
- Effortless Velocity + Pitching Mechanics To Throw Harder
- Forward Momentum + Acceleration
- Early Arm Raise + The Loss of Pitching Velocity
Who is Robby Rowland?
My Throwing Content
- Deep Dive into My Outings
- Bullpen 94-96 MPH
- First Bullpen Back From Surgery
- How I Approach a Bullpen in 2020
- Second Bullpen Back From Surgery
- Mic’d Up Throwing Sessions
Discounted Baseball Products
Subscribe To My Podcast