In episode 25 of The Robby Row Show I have the absolute honor of sitting down with my boy Adam Eaton, outfielder for the Washington Nationals. Adam and I met in our first professional season when we were both with the Diamondbacks. Dude has an incredible story that I can’t wait for you guys to hear. Adam has dealt with everything you can think of when it comes to baseball. Wasn’t highly recruited, wasn’t a high draft pick, wasn’t looked at as a high level player, been traded twice, etc. Listen in as Adam and I dive into all those topics and how he has been able to stay level headed and bust his butt everyday to be the type of player he is today.
I would highly appreciate a review of this podcast. Not only to increase the popularity of the show which in turn will allow me to bring on more guests but to also benefit me and how I can improve the show. Anything helps so I appreciate you all for tuning in and doing that. If you haven’t already please hit the subscribe button to receive alerts when I produce a new show!
And as always you can find me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/robbyrow12/
SHOW NOTES BELOW
The Robby Row Show – Episode 25
Introduction of Guest – Adam Eaton – Rapid Fire Q&A
* Favorite sport besides baseball?
* Favorite food?
* Biggest superstition
* At what age did you get your first facial hair?
* Favorite Ballpark
* Favorite coffee?
* Best cheeseburger?
* Favorite street car?
* Favorite teammate past or present fits criteria (6’5, bald, good lookin, blueish-greenish eyes,
Subject – Baseball Story
* 19th Round – 2010 Draft – University of Miami
* What’s the story? Why drafted late?
* When did you realize you definitely belonged?
* When did you start thinking big leagues was a real possibility?
* Debut Story?
* What’s it like being traded?
Subject – Work
* When did you really elevate your game?
* What part of your game has improved the most since drafted?
* What is the in-season routine like?
Subject – Love for Cars
* When did you fall in love with cars?
* What do you currently own?
* How did it come about?
Thank you all for the continued support in this podcast! Means a lot to have people reaching out and giving me ups! Huggeeee affirmation guy lol. Love you all!